Sunday, November 3, 2013

4am wake up call

*clack clack*

I groaned, and checked the time on my hp.

It's 4 am and yes my baby is up. What is he doing at this godforsaken hour??? Oh, nothing but the usual. Just playing with his toys in the middle of a pitch dark bedroom with of course the other bigger baby snoring away; totally oblivious to his son sleeping next to him on the floor who was wide awake. (I sleep on the bed).

Why do mothers always have supersonic hearing?

Anyway, he still did not want to go to sleep. Eyes were big and round and so I decided to get back on bed and observe what will happen next.

The lil baby, after realising that his umi was gone, started crawling to the bigger baby and clawed at his face with his hands to wake him up.

Its time to play big play buddy. The bigger baby just took the lil one and hug him like a pillow and went back to sleep.

After much insistence did then the bigger baby woke up to play with his son.

Cute baby trumps sleeping at any time. You'd think the daddy would try to put the lil one back to sleep now that he is awake

Of course not. Only umi does sleepy time the best.

I foresee my future for the next 5 years or so.

Zombie Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment