Thursday, November 14, 2013

For My Hero

15 Nov 1960 marks one the greatest day in history. It was a day a great man was born; my father.

I know every daughter has the world's greatest dad and mine is no exception. He is simply the most patient, loving, kind, gentle and caring man in the whole wide world. No one can be compared to him.

I have learnt so much from this great man. God knows just how much he did us a favour by sending us such a man.

This year he got a new title, Tokki and the way he treats my son is just the same as he treated us. No matter how tired or sleep deprived he is, he never let it a be a reason to shrink from his responsibilities. He never gets grumpy at us for disturbing his sleep. Sometimes when the little baby is sleeping with nenek and wakes up crying at 2.30am, he will try to calm the baby down even though he just got back from work at 2am. He will still get up every morning at 6 no matter what time he sleeps.

His way of life is truly unselfish. Biar kita yang susah. Jangan kita yang nak susahkan orang.

I love you Papa. You will always be my no 1 hero.

Happy Birthday

Love
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment