Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Dream Home

We found our dream home in someone else's house. Well, actually I found it when I send my younger sister off for her 1 month holiday camp at Mahad Lil Aytam. The owner has such a beautiful place and it is really a place that promotes eco living. It practices sustainable living and the design of the house wards of the humidity of the Malaysian climate and keeps the cool air in. What an inspiration I tell ya.

The amazing thing about this place is that it is a school for girls who want to learn more about Quran and they have a variety of activities that teaches them to practice sustainable living. The girls are taught social and life skills and above all to be independent. Who says Islam oppress our women. It is after all Khadijah who ask our Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. for his hand in marriage.

The lady running this place is wonderful person and what she does, taking in the girls and educating them is such a noble task.

I am truly inspired. It is something I envisioned my parents would enjoy doing after they have retired. Meeting new people and opening their hearts and home. I want to be able to do the same and provide the means for people who need more than I do. In Syaa Allah.

Now to generate my vision and prayers of my beautiful future home to Allah. May he bless us with lots of rezki to make this happen. Ameen...

No comments:

Post a Comment