Monday, November 18, 2013

Turning 26

I turn 26 today. Alhamdulillah another year has past and I'm a year wiser. So much things have changed and ultimately more to be grateful for. Thank you Allah for giving me a loving family. Someone asked me how does it feel to finally turn 26. I don't feel any older or younger. I think I like this age now. I'm not in denial that I'm getting older and I feel that I have loads to accomplish and the energy to do so.

Also, I'm grateful with all the rezki that have been blessed on me. Getting married, buying a house, a wonderful family, a stable job and my biggest asset; having a baby. I have more reason to work harder. Finding success in this duniya and more so for the hereafter.

This year, I'm starting my search to find closeness to Allah.  There are trials and obstacles that have been set for me. I have faith that there is always a reason. Allah knows that I can't be knock down that easily.

My ultimate dream is to be able to provide the means for people to be closer to Allah. To give and give as much and have more to give. In Syaa Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment