Thursday, November 7, 2013

Busy Busy Bee

Back at work today and super busy.

Reached home via flight from Singapore at 1 am. Super tired. Got really irritated when I reached home because the bedroom was in a mess. Things were all over the floor. Reason why??? Husband wanted to take something and it fell on the floor. Excuse me? It fell. You pick it up and put back into place. It is really inconsiderate considering the lil baby is crawling around putting things in his mouth. I mean the last mistake should have taught him any lesson. Also being helpful would be nice. Really hate it when I leave a place tidied and looks like a tornado.

Hectic friday morning as I have to catch up on workload and surprise, no car to go to work and back again (also very inconsiderate)

It's convo season, meaning busy time for the whole family. Even I have to chip in and help about with the family business. My poor son has been carted off to my sister's workplace. And she has to work. I couldn't bring him in the morning as I had invigilation. So everyone is tired and busy. 

Found out that the father of my son was at home, still sleeping and could have taken care of my son. Very very irresponsible and inconsiderate. I have no words and just too angry. 

It is really frustrating when you thought you have someone that you're suppose to rely on but you can't even trust to make unselfish decisions. Feel like screaming into a wall and also not say anything at all. It's one of those days where you just don't know how to respond to someone like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment