Thursday, November 28, 2013

Breastfeeding and Being Supermom

Two night ago, I woke up to the lil baby crying again, for the second time that night, demanding to be fed. There was a light coming from the tab and in turns out that my husband was awake and reading the news. Fed the baby and went back to sleep. That night the baby woke up again one more time. The next morning my hubby commented that now he truly understands what I have to go through after seeing me waking up several times last night.

I know what everyone is thinking. After seven months did he only realise what I have been going through???? Hello???? I'm just so knackered out in the morning to even put on proper make-up to work.

I swear men can be so ignorant.

I love the lil baby so so much but I tell ya breastfeeding is such a chore. I thought the lil baby will start sleeping throughout the night once he started eating food but nnnoo......he still wakes up at least 3 times at night. I'm so tired for not getting enough sleep.

When my supply gets low I just start stressing out. Then I will have to pump after feeding the baby (it's not a smooth ride, can be painful) then the packing and washing and boom. 30 minutes pass.

I'm just able to muster just enough energy to cook the baby's meals.

What I'm trying to say is for husbands to please be considerate to your wife. It is not easy breastfeeding full time. Sometimes, doing the chores and cooking dinner once a while feels really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment